We don't charge up-front fees.
This product is normally used either for the purchase or re-finance of an owner occupied premises where a clients main business is run from or an investment property with existing tenants on a lease.
IDS Finance will use their experience and connections with active lenders in this sector to source the most suitable terms on offer in the commercial mortgage market.
We will also advise and can prepare for you the proposal to the lenders in order to give you the best chance in achieving an offer of loan.
Remember each commercial mortgage deal is different and it is important that any prospective lender is presented in the correct manner.
- Loans can be arranged from £25,001-£10million
- Funding up to 75% loan to property value
- Both purchase & re-finance available
- Interest only & capital repayment options available
- Repayment terms up to 25 years
A secured loan is a way for homeowners to borrow against the equity in their property. Most IFA’s or Mortgage Advisors will immediately think to remortgage a client who is trying to raise extra money from their property. However in a lot of cases this may not be the best option for them.
Often it doesn’t make sense to remortgage and sometimes it is not possible due to the client’s circumstances. Below are examples of when a secured loan should be considered for your client:
- Is in a tie in period with their current mortgage lender
- May incur ERC if currently on a fixed rate
- Wants to borrow money quickly
- Needs to borrow up to 85% of their property value
- Has been turned down for a further advance
- Has only been self employed for a short time
- May have some adverse credit registered
- Clients looking to consolidate existing debt
- Where funds are required for business purposes
- Clients looking to raise funds on a buy to let property
There are hundreds of different plans available and we can normally find one to suit most clients.
For more information contact Iain Sim.