Whether you are considering restructuring your company as a result of your retirement or because of a new business acquisition, we have the knowledge and experience to assist you.
We can help you to achieve the commercial aspirations that you require from a restructuring, as well as helping you to protect your assets. We can manage the total company restructuring process for you, including:
- Assessing your current company structure
- Identifying the most suitable restructuring method for your requirements
- Advising on and managing tax implications
- Helping you to understand the commercial impact
- Instructing and liaising with our experienced solicitors or, if you prefer, your chosen solicitor
- Gaining advance clearance from HMRC
- Creating new shareholder agreements
There may be a number of reasons for considering a change in business structure - from de-mergers and tax planning to protecting family beneficiaries or minimising trading company exposures.
We have the experience and expertise to manage the whole process seamlessly for you.
For more information please contact Iain Sim or Gill Groom.