Strategic Business Advice
Successful organisations have a clear view of their corporate and divisional strategies.
They seek optimum organisational structures, operational procedures and financial control while pursuing their performance targets. They will also continually assess new initiatives and respond flexibly to changes in their mission or policies and to incentives from the external environment.
We provide a range of strategic services for clients who are considering business change or improvement programmes. We help to determine exactly what is needed and what can be done most effectively within the constraints of the available resources, time and cost.
Our strategic services are applicable to the whole life of a programme from the time that a business strategy is being created, through the design and implementation of the re-planned organisation, to on-going operations when results are achieved and benefits are realised. We help clients:
- to identify and capitalise on new brands, products and services – assessing market potential, price and quality issues
- to investigate new markets, plan entry, undertake competitor analysis and forecast profitability
- to model business finances, make investment appraisals, perform sensitivity analyses and raise finance for new ventures
- to appraise strategic business options, identify preferred approaches and potential benefits, determine financial requirements, formulate implementation plans and justify investment
- to evaluate and test emerging strategic plans, determine finance and resource requirements, assess impacts on existing business units and forecasting results
- to apply outsourcing or insourcing strategies, evaluating options and setting performance benchmarks
- to develop risk and benefit management strategies in accordance with business mission and objectives.
For more information please contact Iain Sim or Gill Groom.