Inheritance Tax is currently payable where a person's taxable estate is in excess of £350,000.
Therefore, if you own your own house and have some savings, life assurance policies or other assets, your estate could be liable.
We can help you plan to minimise future liabilities and can assist with:
- Drawing up and reviewing your Will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
For more information please contact Iain Sim or Gill Groom.