As specialists in providing tailored accounting services for the dental industry, we understand the specific issues facing today's dental practitioners.
We can provide proactive advice on many aspects of your business and finances, from accounting for income from different sources, to partnership arrangements, business strategies and commercial decision making.
Some of the other areas where we can help you include:
- Buying or setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Employing staff and related issues
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Practice valuations
- Business planning and development
- Raising finance
- Succession planning
- Personal financial management
- Tax planning strategies
Iain Sim regularly runs a seminar on accounting and tax issues facing dental practices for practitioners at the Glasgow Dental Hospital as part of their CPD programme.
For more information please contact Iain Sim or Gill Groom.