This is the start of something special and we can help you on the way with an initial free of charge meeting.
Launching a new business can be daunting, particularly without the right guidance. So come and talk to us about it. You don’t just want an accountant you want an experienced business advisor with commercial experience, someone who can give you more than just balance sheets and figures. We aim to be your business partners, working with you to ensure the best possible chance of success. And we look forward to developing a long term relationship with you and your business, sustaining your needs and directing you as best suits your requirements.
Our team of professionals work hard to ensure that you always receive timely and constructive advice that is relevant to you.
We can also help:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, Limited Liability Partnership or Limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Once your business has been trading a while and is growing you may need to raise finance or look for grants to maintain and develop the business. We work closely with the SE High growth team and there is some funding available towards the costs of producing an Investor ready Business Plan to attract investment and other funding for growth. We also have contacts with SE advisors and other external organisations for advice about franchise agreements, patents and trademarks, branding and research and development to help your business achieve its planned growth.
For more information please contact Iain Sim or Gill Groom.